Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Zenit St Petersburg, Dec 4
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Good away win for Zenit, Danny has done so much for the club, it is really hard to simply express how grateful fans are of his contributions to the club. I do believe if the transfers conundrum with Hulk and Witsel hadn't happened right when the champions league was about to start, Zenit could've easy qualified for the next round. Now, unfortunately, the chance has passed. Vamos zenit!
Robertoalvarez (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
There lucky hulk didn't go free, on their asses. Why was he upset?
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I thought by now we all should know not to piss off Bruce Banner AKA hulk, he could have destroyed that stadium and all their fans lol
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hulk would've much more prospect if he joined english clubs from porto, or stayed at porto. Look what happened now. Just joined in summer, already wanting to quit in winter. So many much much bigger and well-known clubs chasing after him in summer, porto even slapped 100mil price tag on him, he chose zenit instead in the end. I was like "What!? ". Obviously it's for money.come on hulk, you're a great powerful striker, u've earned more than enough, gotta' choose wisely where u'r going instead of following the money blindly
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No offense to zenit's fans am sorry. I'm jz voicing about hulk. You guys are great club and done great in UCL. Best of luck in knockouts
Glikus (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think Zenith was the only club paying the price tag. Otherwise he would have gone to a better league....

He's probably pissed off because he's teammates do not play with him or even consider him because he gets so much money.

Also you have to say it his maybe one of the first time Zenith signed "couloured" players in Witsel and Hulk.

I've been there and saw how the athmosphere is like....

Overall : he's got big problems to settle.
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Your absolutely correct it was a dumb move and also has probably decreased his value but I'm sure many clubs will still want him
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Yeah glikus is right porto wanted about 60 mil total and zenit came dam close. So porto told him he was goin to zenit, and his wages, I don't really think he had much say it was a matter of, here we'll give you 10 or 12 time the money your getting at porto, and he's like okay i'll go. So I feel like zenit was kinda pushed on him by porto and by the wages. However, their is definitely something goin wrong at the club with hulk some players and the coach. Don't forget that at porto he was an idol, and that not really enough to say for what he did at my club, so my arms are in a welcoming position if hulk wants to return he is not only one of the most humble players i've encountered but he is also a leader who ripped his heart out for my club so I'm very thankful for everything he did.
I feel like any team would be lucky to have a player like hulk on their team, so all I have to say about hulk is that he deserves better then what he's getting at zenit
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
I back up what @LusoAmerican says. Keep in mind this guy makes Falcao look like Ronaldo! (Just saying how nice he is and shows quality humility)
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
I don't understand why some footballers get paid so much money and for some reason they're not happy. Hulk is dissapointing
Credibilista (AS Roma) 2 years ago
You know what will happen if you piss Hulk off. Hulk Smash!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football