AC Milan V Udinese, Feb 3
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
SUPER MARIO!
KEVIN33 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
What a start to mario career wit us
Raybastre (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Great win for us!
Peterpan 1 year ago
Winning by an nonexistent penalty kick It's not what "normal people" call a Great Win...
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Maybe a soft penalty, but it was 100% a penalty from the refs point of view, it clearly looked like a 2 footed challenge, and the 4th official behind the goal was not in a good position
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Quality tackle, wasn't a penalty. Can't believe such a defensive play was called a penalty in Serie A, unreal.

Good job Mario, though! Nice debut
Peterpan 1 year ago
Great game played by both teams unfortunately as usual in serie A ruined by a bad referee. Serie A has been unwatchable for quite some time already and appeared is getting worst by the day, between cold stadiums, boring games, bad calls, professional diver/whiner and players that sells games I feel there's no other thing to do than watch the premiere and bundesliga and forget about serie A
JulianBond (AC Milan) 1 year ago
How can you say that as an Udinese fan? This game in particular was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a while, definitely the most by Milan's standards. Especially in the first half both teams attacked really well.

Bad calls happen in every league, so does diving (El Shaa didn't dive here).

Match fixing was a problem in 2006 and has been eliminated since, with all the big teams getting big punishments
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Match fixing has been eliminated? Hahaha.... Remember the Juve and AC Milan game earlier this season?
NorthDawn (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Shock results do happen. Arsenal lost to Norwich earlier this season, wasn't called match fixing then
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
I see entertaining games all the time in Serie A but nI understand why Udinese fans would be frustrated
Qrendi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No penalty !
Twk80 (Juventus) 1 year ago
SES & Balotelli, the future of Italian strike force...
No, it wasn't a penalty but that doesn't make Milan's performance rubbish? We played a great, entertaining game. Especially in the first half Abate, Flamini and Constant played very well, booming up and down the pitch, attacking and defending.

What was the most exciting thing though was the link up play between Mario, El Shaarawy and Niang. They played extremely well together, passing the ball around fantastically. Time will only make our attacking triumvirate better.

3rd spot here we come!
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Welcome to Baloo show.... I hope he will settle italy and justfy his potential.... That is not a penalty by any means, though milan deserved win...
Deeppurple359 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Balotelli seems happy at milan
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
2 footed tackle in the box. I'm pretty sure that's a foul in midfield, so why wouldn't it be a foul in the box?
Peteko 1 year ago
To me it was the perfect tackle. A beauty to watch.    Great start by Balotelli. How many saw this game today, just because of him.
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Me too bro.... Now I want to watch that slow league to see balo...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Dive not penalty at all...
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Lol, that wasn't a dive. It wasn't a penalty either, but the defenders momentum took down El Shaarawy
Arshacute (Manchester United) 1 year ago
f*****g corrupted italien A-serie
Say the United fan, does the term 'Fergie time' tell you anything?
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
What a surprising delight to see MOST Milan fans admitting it was no penalty. Kudos

Kick4Life - changing lives through football