Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Parma, Feb 15
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great kick Mario.  
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Seems to be lots of empty seats?
Mykewan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Welcome to serie a, where the average stadium capacity for a game is around 60%, plus a lot of exodus of stars from the league in the past 5 years
JulianBond (AC Milan) 1 year ago
That's not entirely true. San Siro only seems so empty because it has a capacity of 80 000. If it was as small as Juve's stadium it would be full every time. But I agree, we've had a lot better attendance in the past.
I think fans were saving up for the next three games (Barca, Inter, Lazio). Ticket prices are a bit ridiculous, I don't live in Milan anymore and when I was there for Christmas and wanted to take my mother to see Siena (last in the table) I had to pay 80 Euros. Prices weren't like that 1-2 years ago. That's just a bit ridiculous. It seems like they're reacting to low attendance by raising the price, which causes an unholy spiral of catch 22s
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
80 Euoros?! That's insane
For two tickets
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Balooooooooooo. LOl that is all
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
4 goals in 3 games for Mario, bravo
Cali86 1 year ago
I saw him do more in this game than the few games he played with city this season. The guy has tons of talent he just needs to put his hart in the game...
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Balotelli's settling well
Mykewan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Excellent freekick by Mario
Footycraze (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Juventus always seems to have a full house in their home games and they are world class as a team
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Ohh please, Juventus stadium has half the capacity of San Siro!
Spigy (Juventus) 1 year ago
Don't know what we have to do with this match. It's true though. When we had the 60k Della Alpi, we couldn't fill it.

People don't have the money to go to matches every week. Reasonable ticket prices are a part of why Germany is ahead now
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ac need to stop conceding in the dying minutes.  And up Super Mario
Mattisimo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
More good goalkeeping
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Nice goal Ballo
Peterpan 1 year ago
Parma's goalie played for Ac Milan in this match, in occasion of the first goal his position is too awkward in relation to the unravel of the action, then on the free kick he jumps suspiciously low and he doesn't seems too eager to deflect the ball by looking of his right elbow flexing degrees.... Somethings seems to never change
What the absolute hell are you talking about? I've seen your comments before and you make no sense whatsoever. I don't even think you're a Udinese fan, you're always hating on Serie A. The free kick was a great shot and he didn't see it until it passed the wall. The own goal was completely unexpected, he was caught by surprise
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Milan have really turned it around, and balotelli's arrival has just added to that
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He's finaly found the right club for him.... It's a shame we won't be able to see him play in the champion's league though, and mario send a clone back to the EPL, we miss the comedy
Lucio12 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Barcelona will pummel them, 3-1 in San Siro
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I doubt it. Barca is leaking goals against weak La Liga teams, Celtic have beaten them and Messi always has a tough time against Milan. It will be a close game
Lucio12 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I hope you're right because back in Camp Nou for the second leg, you have 100% NO chance of winning or tying

Kick4Life - changing lives through football