Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Palermo, Mar 17
Milanista91 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
SUpeeeeer MAriooOoOOOoOOoOoO
Silverkaj (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Fantastic Mario ^^
Peterpan 1 year ago
Aronica when he was Napoli's defender cost his team thanks to less than clever defending style so many defeat and now that he's a palermo player is just as bad if not worst tonight a penalty and a shoot on his own goal for Mario to pushed in. In any how out of 7 goal score so far by Mario the majority are penalties I still prefer El Sharawi especially because the real Mario the one in Inter and City have not yet come out I hope for Milan's fan they won't see it
VanDerAraf (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
That didn't show Zapata's handball...
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
SUPERRRRRRRRRR MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He seems to score whenever he plays
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I still don't like balotelli's body language
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow he looked emotionless and modest as he scored that second goal, HOW shameful.

What sort of prat has enough shits to give about his body language, his footballing calibre is what matters most and in that field he's exceptional
Brucekay (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Good day for Balotelli  He played for the team....  Hope his temperment settles down at Milan.  He was a dick-head at Man-City
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
BALO BALO TELLI TELLI
Jakob900 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sad, drunk so called English pundits and journalist forced Balo out of the premiership
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yeah I miss the guy as well!
Jakob900 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Jj
Donjom (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Baloooooooogoalll
Leonardito (Deportivo La Coruña) 1 year ago
Penalty? And the Ref. Standing just right behind and close. And so sure of His decision.come on
ACManMilan (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Poor highlights!
Della (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Balotelli all the way

Kick4Life - changing lives through football