Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Juventus, Feb 8
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Caceres ftw !
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Great winter signings for juve! Caceres and padoin both making their presence felt against milan! Grande conte! Forza juve!
JuveBoy (Juventus) 2 years ago
And they thought they can stop us
2 years ago
It's not over yet
JuveBoy (Juventus) 2 years ago
You got all the time you need.... Next month will say it all
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
You have no idea what's coming. The only reason we haven't surpassed you guys yet is because of our MANY injuries. Just wait
Twk80 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Blame it on the injuries.... If a team is good, they're good...
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Pity, Juve have been struggling with injuries this past couple of seasons.... But we're deal with it. Just admit we are the better team & this is our season. I'm confident Juve will beat Milan again at San Siro at the end of this month & also in Coppa semis 2nd leg
2 years ago
Lol what an statement! Even barca without it's first team players aren't the same!
2 years ago
@Noir853 milan stronger than juve no doubt!
2 years ago
Injuries are a factor, for any team but lets not bring out the excuses. The fact is, Milan have struggled against the bigger teams in Serie A since the season started and injuries or not we need to do better in important games if we want the title.
When we face Arsenal, noone is going to care who's playing or who's not, the guys on the pitch either have to show up or accept defeat like men, just like us fans (well like women in my case)

With that said, this tie is not over yet and neither is the season, so let's not get ahead of ourselves
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Haha milanistagirl is smarter footballwise than most of the "men" i've see posting on this website. Though I find it hard to say of a fan from the wrong side of milan. Keep it up, you're a smart lady
Bienio (Juventus) 2 years ago
Martin Sniperes
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Gooooooood. Nice goals from Caceres, great start from the new signing
Mariuch (Juventus) 2 years ago
A well played game by both sides. Nice to see Conte shuffle the mids and attackers, although I would like to see Elia get a start at some point. Milan have quite a few injuries and are running a little thin but was a good performance by Juventus nonetheless. It is really important that we are able to substitute every position on the pitch. Pirlo, giorgio, barzagli were the only 1st teams members to start and the team still played well. Conte has this team running like a machine, its great
2 years ago
Chellini?
Mariuch (Juventus) 2 years ago
I mentioned him, giorgio
Soonlive (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Juve this year is different, well play, with a very wonderful plans they have.
Players just know where to be and how to do thier job
Awesome Juve, loving Juve since I was a kid
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Then why now City? .... Lol kiddin. But for sure much respect to Juve this year, working hard
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah dude, stick with your boyhood team
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
In b4 Milan fans gave another lame "this player missing, that player injured, Juve lucky bcoz not playing CL" yada yada crap excuse
Blimps2 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Inb4 zlatan slapping people
Jandito (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Martin caceres used to play for barca, isn't he?
Bben411 2 years ago
Yes
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Can't believe we conceded this late.... Unbelievable
Lee333 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Go Juventus!
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
What position does Caceres play for Juve?
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Hasn't he always been a centre back?
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Nah dude, left back
Actually he can play anywhere. He originally started as centre back at villareal which in turn attracted the interest of barca. But he had no room because of pique and puyol so he was loaned to juve and played at RB or LB ever since.... The guys back now and doing the same thing
Bben411 2 years ago
What a goal, end of story
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Full game highlights enjoy     Link: vimeo.com/36447726
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks, these highlights featured on FT are buggered
With that level of concentration, I think Caceres should just be striker

Kick4Life - changing lives through football