Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Juventus, Feb 25
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Juv and juv fans are c**t were so lucky
Twk80 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hey you there, if you got anger management problem, go see a doctor, don;t come here and rant like a dog...
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
If you wanna play cheat please play in serie be or see, not in serie A
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Who is cheating here? Stop talking childish nonsense juve nor milan had anything to do with it here it was the horrible reefers who ruined the game, muntari's goal should have been allowed same goes for matri's plus mexes should have been kicked out for punching borrielo etc etc
JuveBoy (Juventus) 2 years ago
Oh my god!Are complaining milan fans? Ac milan:1st italian team relegated because of fixing in 1980!2006 ac milan should relegated but they punished only with points(berlusconi)!Berlusconi prime minister of italy and president of ac milan in the same time...
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How long is boateng out for?
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Should be back in time for the Arsenal game, if not the Palermo game next week
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice. Good look. I need him back for my fantasy team
HirRoifiC (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its funny how all milan fans said that they want to see juventus also in champions league next year, several days ago.... And now!Nice game by the linesmen btw .... Oooupss I frgt the CAPS LOCK
Zbudge (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Every time I watch a serie A game, it never ceases to amaze me how terrible the refereeing is. So incredibly inconsistent, I'm glad I don't support one of their teams for i'd be an emotional roller coaster
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tell that to Howard Webb
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What a match! Two perfectly legal goals disallowed on both ends, but it was scintillating stuff from both teams! This is what Italian Football is all about
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Phenomenal game from both teams.
Robinho was sublime in this game.
This is probably one of the first times I sat down and watched a full Serie A game I am surprised as to how physical the game was allowed to be and the refing was utter rubbish.

But not to take away from either team it was a very captivating game to watch from a objective point of view
ROSSON3RI (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Good performance by milan.... Just imagine if milan had their full squad? Juventus won't stand a chance.... And for those who say juventus also had a goal disallowed.... Your right.... But you have to understand that would have made the game 1-1.... The goal that was disallowed for milan was straight bullsh!T.... At 2-0 it would have completely changed the game....completely different situations.... Everyone clearly saw how the ball crossed the line.... The cheating zebras got very lucky today
JuveBoy (Juventus) 2 years ago
We were 3-0 down to Napoli.... Enough said
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Juve didn't cheat, but otherwise I couldn't agree with you more rosson3ri
"cheating zebras" is a nickname I gave juventus ever since the calciopoli scandal. Not sayin they cheated in this game.... Juventus will forever be the cheating zebras in my eyes
ChemicalBruva (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Matri is the best poacher since Marcelo Salas, lethal!
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Its too bad I had to watch such a great game on Fox soccer channel with the terrible American commentators. It was such an exciting game, and should have been an easy one to commentate, but they blow
Word up I feel you.... I've been saying that for so long now.... American commentators suck...
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Juv and juv fans are c**t with such a f*****g bighead. I swear if I was one of them I would not even comment or talk about that match but they all ready made italian football ugly and allready bot all ref from Serie A f**k all of them and they vote milan were lucky they were awesom hahahaha f*****g cunt
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Juve very lucky tto still possess that unbeaten record, though they persevered hard and did deserve that goal from Matri. Highly entertaining match though, a good watch for any fan of football
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Apparently it seems Italian referees need to see the ball hit the back of the net in order to determine whether it's a goal or not...
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Great game, shameful to see a clear goal uncounted; VERY lucky on Juve's part. Regardless I think both sides played very well
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Clearly not in lol    
   Great game
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh boy.... Lol
Safouane (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good sir, clearly not a Samsung ad
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Clearly photoshop lol
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Sad to see refs ruin games, real shame
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago