Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Catania, Sep 18
Abdul28 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Nice goal
Sshreyansh89 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Miss of de century by ac milan....  Or its just match fixing back in italy....
Thedamgame (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Milan attack looks dynamic, however, their deffence need more work
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Catania should've capitalized on their chances in the first half
Sam (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Catania were impressive to start the game and deservedly took the lead with probably the goal of the week! They have continued from where they left off last season and will be more than a handful for any team in the league

Inzaghi's epitaph should read "Goal poacher extraordinaire"- when he was born, the doctor wasn't sure whether he was offside or not! Just legendary skills from 6 yards out!
9Ronaldo9 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Is there Match fixing going on or is it the ref is blind for both sides
Francesco (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Disapointing game for milan
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I am wondering why a Roma fan is disappointed with a points dropped by Milan!. Are you really Roma fan?!
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
The unholy alliance against Inter. Hahahahaha
Iamlegend 4 years ago
@hulani14 why does that even an issue? I put my fav team as barcelona, but I m more like a neutral foot ball fans. I enjoyed every game. And yes it is a very disappointing game
Gabrielusa911 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Terrible goal keeping on the goal and I don't care bout defence ac should score more with this team
Nicoacademia (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Inzaghi looks so sharp. Pity the first miss. But it is really an asset to have Inzaghi back this sharp.

Forza Milan.

We still need to work on all round team play, namely defence. But other than that it's still teething problems
Iamlegend 4 years ago
I agree. His positioning is really unbelievable. Call it lucky or insticnt, I still love the man
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
With my soft spot for the underdogs, I was hoping for Catania to win this one, And they almost did
Hawaiichris (Napoli) 4 years ago
Yup, you guys are spot on, They have decided, Catania will win the scudetto this year, I think it`s pretty clear!
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The only point we got is Prince
4 years ago
What a goal by Capuano!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Goal of the week for sure.... Unbelievable...
Elnino33 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What a goal!
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Quite a poor start for Milan. A good result in their first match but a defeat and this draw against poor opponents must worry their fans
Iamlegend 4 years ago
How good is inzaghi as a striker! He has the instinct to move to the pass and not caught offside. As fergie used to say, "he was born offside"

Kick4Life - changing lives through football