Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Barcelona, Mar 28
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Barcelona were once again cheated out this game, 2 clear penalty decisions and Amborsini should have been sent off. Wouldn't be surprised if Milan paid the referee...
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Sry which club do you support?
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The "truth club". Maybe against Puyol the ref though it didn't affect him getting to the ball, okay fine. But against Sanches clearly no doubt a pen. Plus, Milan got lucky we'll see you guys at Camp Nou, good luck
Barcaqui (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We ll leave the talking for Tuesday on the football pitch no point in making excuses strategy didn't work time to rethink this through and get the support of camp nou behind us
Meatball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"Barcelona were once again cheated out of this game" -seriously? Barca was cheated? Sure...
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Meatball, I was mocking the people who say similar comments about Barcelona.... Do you realise how ridiculous it sounds now? I don't think Milan cheated because I'm not an idiot
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
I think some referees might hesitate when they are unsure about a penalty, or didn't see the contact clearly. Especially for barca, as they have a reputation to go down very easy. Maybe, just a theory
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I have such great respect 4 barca & majority of its fans, such a great club....

I knw how d epl fans would ve been all over ere slaying milan for defending agains one of their teams but barca realises that its strong point is attacking while Milan is defending....

It was a great game from two tru european giants.... Best of luck to both teams
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great engrish skillzzzz
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Translation:
I have such great respect for Barcelona and the majority of their fans, such a great club.

I know how the EPL fans would've been all over them, slaying Milan for defending against one of their teams but Barça realized that their strong point is attacking while Milan's is defending.

It was a great game drom two true European giants. Best of luck to both teams
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Borg,    ''It was a great game *from two.... ''    It ain't easy huh?! I can only pity Kristian.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Barca fans complaining about the pitch. Funny...
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You could say Dani Alves was in a slippy situation
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Its never an excuse but why can't we complain!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Messibra91 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Nice only need a goooooooooooool now
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Fair Result to both teams.... Who have missed they're fair share of opportunities. As for the Penalty kicks they were always 50/50 tough luck for not getting the calls.

Impressive Defensive play by Milan though, Respect to Antonini
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Didn't really expect a goalless draw in this match.
Great defending from Milan (even without their key defenders Thiago Silva and Abate)
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Man was that a boring game, but credit to milan for keeping such a strong defensive performance, hopefully we can take it at home, visca barca
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The Milan way of defending is making the pitch really bad. That is how they were able to beat Arsenal out of the Champions League, but we will see what is gonna' happen once they are at the Camp Nou
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yes, please continue to complain about the pitch, it's the only complaint that EPL fans whine about. Milan doesn't even practice on this pitch, they practice at Milanello, an hour away from the city with wonderful outdoor pitches. If Milan can play on it, so can any other team in the world. There are no excuses for professional football players, especially not about the pitches
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Milan does play on that pitch every week, while others play on it a couple of times a year. Sure, a poor pitch isn't a excuse for a poor performance, but it's a factor. And there is even less of an excuse for a 200 million club not to have a proper pitch to play on. Talk about professional. Everyone is fully entitled to pointing out just how atrocious that pitch was
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@MarquinhoACM, if you really think ''if Milan can play on it, so can any other team in the world'' then I'm afraid you hear of Barca, speak of them and yet, know nothing about their style of play.

I don't know about all the teams in this world but I can assure you, if there's a team that suffers gravely from a bad pitch, it's Barca - because their style of play requires a good pitch to even begin with. So yes, the pitch was more friendly to Milan than it ever was for Barca. Arsenal being the other team - no real surprise why they outclassed you guys once playing on a decent pitch
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I love that you assume I know nothing of Barcelona, when in fact, I know a ton. Yes, I know Barca's style of play. I've watched them play dozens of times. Regardless, the pitch is still no excuse to not play their style. Hey, if it doesn't work, don't keep trying it. Barca is a professional team, and as head coach, Pep should train his team to adapt to any problem that comes in their way. Pitches are no excuses. It's part of the home field advantage, which is why there are two legs, a home and an away.
Plus, you guys never complained of pitch problems when you beat us 3-2. Coincidence?
Limme (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Oh stop bitching about the f*****g pitch, "if the pitch isn't good we can't play football" what kind of childish lame excuse is that? That's embarrasing ffs that the "best team in the world" only can play good football if the pitch is perfect. Is that what you call a professional football team, cos that sound more like a bunch of kids whining and making up excuses. Seriously Barca couldn't create a goal and it wasn't due to the pitch being bad it was because of Milan defending very well and making interceptions with perfect timing. Keep on saying Chelsea is gonna' get thrashed, we don't mind surprising you all when we knock out whoever we're up against in the semi
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Brilliant defensive display by Milan that's how defend without playing dirty. Mourinho should take notes
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pepe play clean? Never happening. ET won't understand
MyroomisMESSI (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well said
LesRouges (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It is going to be such a good game at the nou camp. Barca looked better today, well they are the best team in the world. But having said that milan showed that the can create a surprise.

For us neutrals.... It will be another football fiesta
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
AC Milan defence is strong
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
We both should learn from them
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Barca Fan: I'm sick of hearing real madrid complain about the ref's, that's our job: Link: www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2012...
JRaty (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Hahaha, forgetting some other instances. Did you forget when Messi and Xavi came out and criticized the referees? Or how about when Rosell lamented the lack of influence over referee decisions? Just because RM did it, does not mean Barca isn't a bunch of diving hypocrites
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Some epic blocks
Safouane (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Milan players show their Italian "Grinta"
Jaskrol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Iniesta's shot was a howler!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football