AC Milan V Barcelona, Feb 20
RM4TheWin (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Mamma mia
Rajmahal 1 year ago
Behind every unsuccessful defender.... There's Victor Valdez
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Brilliant!
Careface (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
For any doubters out there, the non existent handball.

For any believers out there, Barcelona with the same old tactics.

DaGaza (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Weird how barcelona were the ones with no sort of game plan today
Babyarboy (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Go Serie A!
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Hooray for Berlusconi!
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Wow the madristas are on here quickly
Mehdi21 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Barca with same old boring tactic, glad to see that fail, if only they could use diferent ones to see those players making more exciting play
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
No offense to anyone, but what the heck language is that !?
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 year ago
Thai
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thai
Grenho (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
We've reached the next stage!
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Also no offense but it crack me up when the video start playing
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And she is HOT!
Dungimmespam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
*he
Peterpan 1 year ago
Great Milan, boring Barca 1 one shot on goal in 45 min is very insightful. You can hold the ball for 80% of the time but that's not what matter in football. Messi again in not a Martian if he had been one than Argentina would had won the world cup and 4 golden boots are a bit much, Drogba should have won it last year.... Pique said that Ac Milan played "catenaccio" style, nothing farther from the truth just accept the defeat showing some class. Barca needs an humility bath now if they want to pass next game will be all about Catenaccio
GHOST0001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Couldn't agree more that drogba deserved ballon d'or last year
Whoisthat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Drogba? What? Why?
Grenho (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
How did he deserve that? Simply by scoring in the champions league final?
5 league goals in 24 matches don't make him the best in the world. The Ballon d'Or isn't a lifetime achievement award, it honors the best player of the past year. I don't think there should be any doubt, that Messi deserved it more than Drogba
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Drogba definitely deserved it over Messi. Without him, Chelsea wouldn't have come close to winning the UCL. He pulled-out performances that very few forwards in the world could've done, without being spectacular. Moments like the winning PK against Bayern will live longer in the memory than any of Messi's goals
PowerShot (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I really thought barca would walk all over milan.... Guess I was wrong good game
Finally the spanish giant has fallen.... Some balance restored in champions league at last.... Else will be boring to see barca win this barca win that messi wins everything all the time.

Good job milan! Not many teams can tame barca's midfield like that. Have feelings barca's gonna' attack like hell at home next leg but milan should know well how to defend that. Hopefully milan can go through this round!
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yeah mate, two finals and they never looked even competitve, they never looked like they could win any of them. United cannot beat Barcelona, if any team is gonna' stop Barca, it'll have to Milan and it'll have to be 2 weeks from now, cause I feel like if Barca can get past this, no one except Bayern can stop them and even that is very uncertain
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Man utd can't play like chelsea that's why. We beat them in 08, plus there squad in last two finals was way stronger than one vs chelsea
Totally unnecessary mate, watch the personal insults.    Zilch(staff)
Celticfrost (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Both time Milan scored Valdez looked back at the scorer in disbelieve as if he thought they could not score. He defeats the purpose of a goalkeeper in the goal, nowadays. He used to be good. Makes me sad
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lolol first barca comment and this...
7anzalla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Once I saw AC Milan's starting lineup I had a feeling it would cause an upset, their entire midfield was made up of defensive midfielders.
Bad, rigid tactics from Barca's part.

Anyways congrats to Milan, they played a good game, but its not over yet
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Yes its not over yet but you know so far its been hard for barca to win second leg after losing first one
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ironically two midfielders were the ones that scored...
Butters (Manchester United) 1 year ago
WOOOOOOO!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football