Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Team player that robinho, scores, then casually strolls past the injured teammate who just gave him the assist in order to go celebrate by himself
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Exactly what I was going to say. Total douche-bag move by Robinho
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why is the pitch so terrible? Goodness, it's milan! Shocked to see that.

But congrats on the win, looks like the score was well-deserved. Should have scored 5 maybe, if not for pato's greedy ass lol.

Arsenal.... Disappointed in you guys.... This team's just not good enough I suppose, or is it more or did the team just look flat? Time to invest I suppose. Forget about profits for one season, because if you lose fan support in terms of season tickets and shirt sales, the financial burden may be even worse than splashing the cash on a great player...
IRossoneri (AC Milan) 2 years ago
They laid out the new pitch the day before so there wasn't enough time for it to settle in
Pistola (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Because of all the snow that Italy has coped over the last month or so. And not to mention, Juventus are the only team in Italy that own their own stadium so they have undersoil heating. But with the San Siro, Olimpico in Rome and the rest of Italys stadiums all get affected if there's too much snow.
Undersoil heating will never come to Milans stadium as the council won't allow it, and they're the ones who own the stadium
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can only understand conceding the first goal, that was pure class.    The rest, smh.
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Actually the defending for the first goal was pretty slack
AlexandreTheGr8 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yea good point, but sometimes you see ibra on the ball and forget he passes the ball like ozil
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Did Walcott play today? He chickened out the whole match
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Didn't like Robinho's actions in this match? I mean who runs past the player who falls on the ground in order to provide you an assist?
Fromtheisland (Toronto) 2 years ago
Ibra is a massive douche who just happens to be an excellent footballer...
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ibra is the best player in the world
Mank26 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gunners are just rubbish
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
At least Arsenal are still in the champions league
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah.... Man UTD has no right to criticize arsenal for they were not even able to make it this far
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
They didn't make it down to poor performance. I think most people will say manu is a better team than arsenal. 8-2 and 2-1 home and away
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal got a hell of a lot of UEFA money because they progressed from the group stage. Considering their lack of squad depth and the fact that they are currently focussing on top 4 in the league and perhaps even the FA cup I am sure alot of gooners aren't particularly fussed about losing the UCL tie
Nampuuku (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Unbelievable performance by Boateng and Ibra.
Why was the pitch on San Siro horrible though?
Horrendous defending by Arsenal again. Koscielny injury cost them. Well, because Djourou is a total flop
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Key word is again! I don't understand why we suck so bad in the back line!
Peruvianking (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It looked like it was gonna' be a good match at first until boateng scored...
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Boa Boa Boa Teng Teng Teng!
Afaminator (Manchester United) 2 years ago
KPG is the man!
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Daaaaaing. Did Arsene accidentally choose to play on Legendary?
LuEez (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Kevin-Prince Boateng! What a rocket!
RedDevil08 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No disrespect to other teams but its AC Milan vs Barca in the finals. Looking forward to it. I'd like to see an upset though
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What about Madrid and Buyern?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Lol yeah right
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wahahahaha Milan vs Barca? I hope it was sarcasm....    I would say it's Real vs Barca
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Madrid, Barca, Bayern, and Milan top 4. Finals I don't know
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Any slight error in a match between any of those 4 teams (RM, Barca, Bayern, ACM) would be fatal. I'd say it's anyone's trophy. If Barca plays like they did against Leverkusen yesterday, then they'd get hammered by a fully fit RM side
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Was walcott even playing? Never seen him doing his fast runs on the game today
Nearski (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Boateng is a Yido!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football