Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Attylivfc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Did arsenal touch the 'ball'?
It's a see L for sake you gunners, and you should have learnt that by now.
Just qualifying 14-15 times in trots is just not enough yo....
And wenger is talking 'we are doing better than liverpool" kiss ma ass.... I aint compairing anyone. But always check you'r words b4 you do so....
Hkremixboy (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
Ibrahimovic is the player of the match
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
True that and Tiago Silver what a soldier @ the back
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't think Arsenal put so much pressure to praise your back four
Who should I praise your strikers?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Really feel bad for Arsenal as nothing went their way today, I'm mostly looking at that insane Abiatti save and that penalty that probably should not have been given (especially considering RVP was brought down in the similar manner or even worse in the AC box later on).
It would have been a much different reverse tie in London, but there's nothing that can be done now.
Wenger should have started Ox, I am actually not sure why this man is not in the regular starting XI for Arsenal.
Rosicky and Djorou were absolutely atrocious, but they always are, so no surprise there
Any well done milan? Any no? No?  
Edit: congrats to Boateng for that delicious screamer and congrats to Milan for progressing (most likely) to the next stage of the champions league!
Thanks
Juliusmurdhani (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Can't imagine if Pato and El-Sharaawy play as starter along with Ibra, Robinho and Prince. Poor poor defending Arsenal, Djorou kept losing his mark, and they seemed like he rely on van Persie only to score. Second leg will be an interesting match
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Djorou was never ever on the mark....  
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Looks like the English hopes rests on our shoulders now. Wish us luck
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
WOuld NOT have guessed the score, coming from Arsenal in Champions. Wenger really need to lay some cash on the defence in general, like come on man....

Props to AC for sealing a wiiiiiiicked home victory!
You speak as if it is Wenger's fault for not spending money.... Any manager would buy top players if their board would allow them to do so...
I never got to watch the entire match.... But as an Arsenal fan it is dissapointing to see us get knocked out of the champions league.... It always seems like the ultimate goal for the season is the make it to the knock out phase of the champions league, and to make the champions league for the following season.... Nothing more.... Nothing less...
Trying to come back from 4 goals down against an Italian club is too much for Arsenal...
Holdfasthope (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I bet Newcastle could do it....
Not if Milan plays 5 CB and 2 DMF...
BadTripRich (AS Roma) 2 years ago
I can't believe that after a 4-0 shellacking you're still stereotyping us as having played defensive. On top of the fact that they missed AT least 3 other clear cut chances.

Your age old mentality are as "on the ball" as your team.

Forza Serie A
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And yet we all know milan will be playing defensive, making your argument moot...
SomeVAguy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
BadTripRich you are obviously a little slow.... He was referring to how Milan will play in the next leg of the tie...
AlexandreTheGr8 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
But there was a clear implication in "against an italian team". Just walk away with your tail between your legs Jerrold.... Thiago silva was too much for you guys from the start
@ the haters, are you implying that I was making an implication about playing Defensively as a bad thing or an implication that I was talkin smack about Serie A? Haha wow.... You guys are not willing to admit that Italian sides are organized defensively then, which is the arguement I was making.

Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Brilliant 1st leg, well done milan
RealMadrid4life (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Game, Set and Match for AC milan
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Milan ran a riot against the gooners, and theres no coming back cause in the return leg milan is playing a 5-4-1
Hajialibaig (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Milan is definitely going to park the bus in the return leg. Should be a boring match. 5-4-1 for sure
IRossoneri (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Milan always plays with a 4-3-1-2, they do not "park the bus" like english teams, they always take priority in the defence and build from there to attack
Grahamerica (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Never seen an ounce of class from Prince Boateng before.... Apparently he was saving it all up for that volley.... Wow, what a wonderful strike!
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Check for the highlight of his goal in their game against barca in the group stages
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm pretty sure you'll see more than "an ounce" if you look up his highlights from the world cup
2 years ago
You've obviously never seen Prince play before that's a typical goal for him
AlexandreTheGr8 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Prince boeteng is one of the most underrated players in the world.... You need to watch more football that's all
IRossoneri (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Watch his hat trick against lecce this season
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I agree with all ^
2 years ago
Lol where are the people who say the Italian leauge is s**t now? Milan played awesome like they have been all season. Congrats to Milan the scoreline could have been much worse had it not been for the selfish play uptop for MIlan from robinho mostly.

Milan is def a contender for the champions league this year. Oh and Silva is the greatest defender on the planet
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
That's fit, perhaps

Kick4Life - changing lives through football