Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ibrahimovic = Warrior!

Robinho should have acknowledged Ibra's contributions to both his goals, this isn't the first time i've seen this

Sigh, eventhough this was a win for milan is it so much to want to see the likes of Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, and sighhhhh Pirlo?

And before you make a comment like "ohh let go of the past" I already know!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You already know what?
Gattuso isn't even registered for the champions league this season due to eye infection (or something similar) while Prilo is not AC player anymore.
Not sure about the other 2
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yeah we had some legends playing for this club lol you great memories we all want to see them again but the more we do the more we decline am afraid....

One luck we had today was seedorf going of injured emmanuelson put I a decent shift
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
How weak is the PL this season?!
Please don't bring that crap here talk bout this match and don't start a pointless argument, do it on barca's game and forums

In italy we respect all leagues

Forza Rossoneri
Wow.... Someones still not over from a previous match! LOL
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Aren't you guys 10 points behind in La Liga?
REDDEVIL90 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Milan bested Arsenal and respect to them.

I think you forgot last years champions league matchup against arsenal. So stop trying to bring up a pointless argument
Looooool.... Many barca haters huh.... Churshboy and Wizie.... You have no idea how much I respect both milan and united.... But that doesn't mean that my point is not valid.... And even with our "out of shape" performance we would eat both of you guys alive.... Put together! LOOL
Reddevil.... When the f**k did I say anything about milans performance.... I watched the whole game and celebrated every goal like there was no tomorrow.... I love Milan.... And no I didn't forget last year are you kidding me? LOOL arsenal broke the record of not having one shot against a team in the UEFA and as for the final.... Well you know the rest
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If we tried to win la liga this year, RM would suicide along with the 'special' one.... =P
YeOlFaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There are lots of respectful Barca fans out there.... But ManoK, this is the reason why when I see "(Barcelona)" next to someone's name, I automatically think they're a troll
@Manok am sure you would now get some sleep    And you don't love Milan because I'm 101% sure it hates your guts
The reason there's so many barca haters is because of moronic fanboys like you ManoK. You give the impression of a football newb, let alone a barcelona noob.
You just show that with your arrogant display pictures.
In short, you're 10 points behind Real so I wouldn't be talking about EPL or Arsenal.
Or do you not remember Osasuna or Getafe?
I don't like to bring things up and talk about my team like they are the only one playin football.... But some ppl lately have been talking about it with no sense whatsoever.... There is hate, and there is reality so please guys don't mix them together!
@Wizie "And you don't love Milan because I'm 101% sure it hates your guts"  How immature is that comment!
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Manok isn't a Barcelona fan, he's just a gloryhunter and a troll. I've never even seen him on the forum, should get banned. One less gloryhunter
ManoK: my point is, the EPL is very hotly contested, (with 3 teams in the hunt and 6 teams battling for 4 champions league spots) while the La Liga title race is already over.

Don't be quick to judge based on the champions league only; the EPL is still a/the top league.

The two stacked teams in La Liga does not = a strong league
@Manok how slow is your brain? First you say barca will eat both Man UTD and milan alive next you say you love Milan?

Sorry but milan doesn't love two faced trollers

Sad to see your own fan calling you a glory hunter no funny jokes now?

And @Churchboy take your opinion bout weak and top leagues someplace I won't just tell the troll king
First of all thanks churchboy for that decent mature reply.... I know how this argument would go we like la liga and you like EPL.... I watch epl A LOT and I'm not judging from the champions league I'm judging from an overall outsider's view.... With the 6-1, 8-2.... Etc I might be wrong.... When I say weak this season its because they're usually mmuch stronger! Ppl here always jump and assume I'm defending La Liga or something....

@Messiesta: so nowadays the forum decides who's fan and who's not? With all due respect I don't need your approval....
Messiesta (Barcelona) 2 years ago
By the look of things you don't have any respect at all, not from your own fans and not from others. Well the forums are there for a reason arent they?
Vasa77 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 2 years ago
Enough with the hype, Henry and all, maybe good for Sunderland but certainly not for Milan. What a goal that first on by Boateng ! Kinda breaks your heart to see
Arsenal keeper though, he is actually top class but...
Hari6988 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Henry has gotten old.... Give some respect to a legend like henry...
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Disappointing performance from the boys to say the least, milan were good and we were poor simple as that. Hopefully on the return leg we can play OUR football in OUR home ground and leave with our heads held up. COY
Tonork (montreal) 2 years ago
Forza milano, and as always, robinho is selfish. Maybe he is a good player, still not one I like
@ least give him some credit for tonight from the look of things we sure can't depend on pato
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Once again, my boys have made me proud. Everyone pitched in, and I'm especially proud of KPB coming on after being injured for so long and nailing a goal like that. Forza Milan
Graham1983 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lucky Zlatan on that pk. Would have been insult to injury should he miss, as he is a child in most aspects of his game. Both beauty and beast. Can't wait till there are no english teams by the end of this round!
Schoty91 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal played terrible, they will have a mammoth task of turning it around in the second leg.... Doubt it will happen. And Robinho is selfish for not even acknowledging ibrahimovic in creating his goals
Sliqone (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Ibra!
Kippp (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Can't see Arsenal coming back from this one. Some commentators made a great point when they compared the Arsenal midfield now to the one they had last time they met, they're a class apart. Milan finished brilliantly and they'll deserve to go through if they don't bugger it up playing away
ManUnited13 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't like how some players don't celebrate with the player that assisted them.... I'm talking about you Robinho. I love you, but if you aren't even going to help Ibra back up when he slipped to give you that cross, it's a shame tbh. Small thing, but still appreciate your teammates.

Great game. Don't know what happened to Arsenal
Giggsy69 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True bro he shuold at least acknowledge him by celebrating and helping the big fella up, that's probably why Ibra took the penalty so Robinho couldn't get his hatrick.... Lol
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Robinho is a good player.... But he can only shine when there are players better than him on the pitch.... He'll never be the go to guy on the pitch...
Arsenaltllthend (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Schezny is the worst
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 2 years ago
Blame djourou sagna gibbs and vermalean not schezny
You're blaming the keeper? Really? SMH
Schezny is top class imo. Djourou is atrocious, even Traore was better than him.  
What? That's a real shame coming from and arsenal fan Schezny = good goal keeper
Giggsy69 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah that'll be right, blame the keeper cos the defenders can't do their job. Why not bring back Manuel Almunia to replace him.  
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Schezny has come up with HUGE saves this seasonyou need to start watching more gunners games to see how he has saved the team a few times.

It is djorou who we should be complaining about.... Everytime that guy starts I get worried...
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Boatengs goal was filthy
For a second I tot it was torres oh wait sry
Xviian (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Why blame wenger? Wenger has kept faith so long with the youngsters and he is able to qualify in the champions league even into the knockout stage, challenge for title while fielding youngsters, he did a really great job.... When playing it really depends much more on the players...
.... None of that will make Gunners fans happy tonight
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What's with the pitch? Special tactics by Milan because they play up the middle? Just kidding. Milan owned Arsenal today. Shame for Henry to have to endure this defeat on his last match. Boateng with another champions league beauty!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football