Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
Cfroyalbaba (Mohun Bagan AC) 2 years ago
Looks like Arsenal went to Milan 4nothing.... ! Sorry y'all couldn't help it. Yikes, it's tough to be a gooner these days. I like Arsenal and hope they do well. They have potential but play like the way a CPU would control them in FIFA in amateur mode. Ibra-flipping-kadabra, what a boss. And boateng, jeezus this team's beast going forward
Ramzzie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I turned off the tv right after djourou came on, damn this is the worst arsenal side ever, I just can't believe it, if your team loses to ac milan 4 0, then that's it your the worst team ever because ac milan sucks, I hate wenger he should leave arsenal
Joris17 (Ajax) 2 years ago
Hhaah Milan sucks? Nice objective look my friend
2 years ago
Then England's number 1 and number 2 (Man United and Man City) must really suck because they're playing in the Europa League right now.
Milan are current Serie A champions and have more titles to their name than arsenal can dream of, now crawl back into your hole

Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 2 years ago
You just got schooleddddddd
Mike1899 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Should be ashamed for being a fan of the worste team in football !
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The worst team in football really? That's what you wana go with? I understand he may have crossed the line but how can you call a team that went a whole season undefeated the worst team in football?
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
AC Milan are a sick team and 4 goals went smashing through you.... How bad can arsenal get?
Did liverpool qualify to the last 16 of champions league this season mate?
Oh that's right they didn't even qualify for the champions league.
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
ACM sucks? I would say "classic, " but I can't because no one legitimately believes that
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Dang! See what I mean! Once again nice job milanistagirl. I am a little surprised at the lack of support from Arsenal fans. I don't know what that feels like as Milan supporters stand by the club no matter what!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Doesn't Milan have Infinity % more European Cups than Arsenal.... Oh man.... Ramzzie.... Check your stats before making a comment like that...
Losing to a Top European side is not something you should condemn Arsenal for. If it was a 4-0 loss to Barca or Madrid people wouldn't be so surprised...
Ramzzie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I know I know I know they have more cups then arsenal, and they were the best at some moment but now they're not that good, it's just that wenger used the wrong formation that's all especially putting chamblen in bench, it would have been a diffent game if chamblen played, instead of ramsey
Jorday (Everton) 2 years ago
Looks like Italy's number one is way better the EPL's number 4. That first goal was incredible! Well done AC Milan
Ihkhan (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Looking at the way milan played.... They would have been way better than EPL's number 1 too...
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow, Arsenal defence really needs to sort their crap out. From beating Barca 2-1 a year ago to losing 4-0? I would've never guessed this. Wenger needs to go, how is he still managing Arsenal?
Blame it on wenger cause he was on the pitch yeah?
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wenger and RVP are the only two constants in several years of losing seasons. Take your pick of who to blame, yeah?
Rhood1215 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I thought the commentary was too critical of the defence (Djourou, primarily), and not critical enough on the midfield. Rosicky's turn over directly led to the penalty. Ramsey couldn't connect a pass. And RVP had essentially no support service from the wingers or central halves. It's not merely a defensive problem - it's worse than that
Arsenal went to Milan 4-nothing
LOL, Arsenal fans taking it on the chin with the scoreline zingers once again
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not trolling, this is a good one though
I think the game plan for the season is to focus on the EPL to qualify for the champions league next season.... As always
Svrrt (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That boateng goal was just fantastic!
Mike1899 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
So happy milan won but lets not forget what happen vs deportivo a few years ago !Still gotta' bring the A game on the 2nd leg !
Wanus (Ajax) 2 years ago
Simple really.... AC have a very good defence, and they only have to lock down 1 player (RvP) to pretty much prevent Arsenal from scoring. Whereas Arsenals defence is sloppy, and AC have a lot of players capable of scoring. I guess they covered Zlatan pretty well, since he only scored out of a penalty
2 years ago
Actually ibrahimovic was a constant threat, and he would've scored if he wasn't brought down, and when he doesn't score he usually assists, he brilliantly set up two goals (another that could have been) and drew the penalty, if that's being covered efficiently then that's pretty damn good
Jazze (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't understand how Arsenal fans do not realize that wenger needs to go. Screw this loyalty crap, his refusal to buy good players, and spend money, combined with his belief that he can make a great team with a lot of average players has cost Arsenal everything. He hasn't won anything in years, and all your world class players have left, and van persie will be next. Get rid of him I say, and bring someone in who is not afraid to spend money on world class players
It's not wenger who's reluctant to spend money mate it's our board that won't hand over money to be spent people blame wenger without knowing what goes on behind closed doors without knowing the story behind the clubs current problems
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Jazze, you should not be talking about another club like that unless you know what's going on there, which you clearly don't
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Duces14 It is Wenger fault the board said he's free to spend money but he doesn't choose to. He had 40mil to spend in the transfer window but he only used 500, 000 on some 19yr old kid
All you EPL-watchers know that Jazze is right
@ Oladapo, where did you get this info about the board giving him 40 million to spend? I'm seriously trying to find this info for real, becuase if he is holding out from buying players when he has the cash on hand then that aspect has to change
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LOL what happen Arsenal?! Is like the whole defence have taken in sleeping pills night before. This is embarassing for english football. But anyway, it really shows an inexperienced side beaten by a more experience ones. Good luck for the 2nd leg!

KPB GOAL IS class! What A GOAL!

SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
You might want to wait until your match against Napoli before talking
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You have to wait for how long? God knows
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
DAMN.    Raam wins.    Haha
Check and mate
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not hatin or anything but whyd it seem for the goals the arsenal players were reacting really slowly like not even going for the ball? Good game milan!
Joris17 (Ajax) 2 years ago
Yeah at the second goal Sagna is just walking if you compare it to the speed of Ibrahimovich. It should be otherwisee
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The boys were literally pushed around by the men. I felt so sorry for RVP, the midfield just didn't do enough.

I'm not surprised that they lost only by the margin. This just reflects the state of EPL top teams this season.... They have been below par
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Boatengs goal was so good. He's exciting and he seems to score some pretty decent goals
Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Episode 2 : The Emirates Strikes Back!
DirtyDan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
-_-
ManoK (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So gunner 5 milan 0? LOOL niiccee
Dsadsacaz
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I really feel sorry for the Gunners. Last couple of seasons they could not top the table and got eliminated by Barca. This season they top the table and get AC-Milan. They haven't had any luck with the draw

Kick4Life - changing lives through football