Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
DensCCCC (AC Milan) 2 years ago
So happy right now, Boateng is back and he showed that with pure class, and Zlatan is Zlatan, Perfect. Grande milan!
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great...
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Milan were far better than Arsenal
Djkikis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Meh
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Serie A +1  EPL -1
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
HA  
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant
Salman89 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
All this hype made by the English Media once again going on and on about statistics V Serie A and how they are superior. I say you know where to put your stats. You forgot 1 thing in your so called "stats" the amount of times Milan have succeeded in this competition . Forza Rossoneri
And for the next cpl of days Forza Napoli !
Ramzzie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude serie A sucks it's just that your pitch sucks and we had off day
Vivaldi (AC Milan) 2 years ago
If Serie A sucks your league sucks more

You've been outplayed, your defence is ridiculous, you are full of players that in Italy would actually fill Serie be

The pitch. LOL
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Don't blame the pitch, Arsenal was s**t
Dacascos (AC Milan) 2 years ago
@ramzzie lol ok we'll give you another chance at your home. Lets see if you can beat us 5-0. Start thinking of excuses from now on. You'll need time to come up with any
Joeybwfc (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
How can the premier league and Serie A even be compared? At least the premier league doesn't have a history riddled with match fixing scandals and you're all talking as if Arsenal are the best team we have to offer. No offence to any arsenal fans but they are nothing compared to what they were previously
@Ramzzie.... I wasnt even comparing SerieA to the PL I WAS saying ALL This talk and hype about how PL teams are superior to Milan went to the Garbage on the whistle. Because Milan clearly did the talking on the pitch.

BUT since you brought it up....
English people need to ask themselves why do football fans worldwide (not bandwagoners) enjoy seeing England and English teams lose? Its cos of their arrogant, imperialist attitude. Its like England is stuck in 1880 and you still believe your the best in everything. Now your excuse is Milan won 'cause Arsenal is weak, or because the pitch is sh** yet i've heard EPL say a weak EPL team can beat a strong Serie A side. Change your attitude.... Nevermind, don't change. Good thing bout English football is that it never disappoints people like me who always enjoy seeing them fail.
Theanswer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Very impressive. Even their goal celebrations were slow
Myriekid (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So this leaves chelsea.... And looking at how we are this season.... It doesn't looking good
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
YOU CAN DO IT
Codito91 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Finally Robinho scored! Last year he helped us a lot, hope he can get back to form
Joris17 (Ajax) 2 years ago
Is it just me, or is Robinho comletely ignoring Ibrahimovic during his celebrations? The first goal he is just walking past Ibrahimovic who is on the ground after a nice assist. A bit egoistic if you ask me
Grey002 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agreed, exactly what I thought when I saw the goal. Such a wonderful assist deserves an acknowledgement from the beneficiary!
Indra3roetz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Absolutely agree anymore, .... Robinho didn't have sense of belonging in team, .... Should be he huge him when ibra sprawl at edge in the field, not ignore...
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a goal by prince ! Milan will take the cup this time, brilliant team work !
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol    

This guy is f*****g crazy lol
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Looks like Chelsea is England's last real representatives :/
Vivaldi (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Until Napoli beats them, next week
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Anything can happen in football
Peterpan 2 years ago
Ibra is just an incredible player! With him on the field is a pleasure to watch Ac. Milan playing. He is worthy of every cents he costs in salary. Robinho should had thank him for the assist instead of doing the gay dance after the goal
Dacascos (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Lol I totally agree that Robinho should have given Ibra all the credit for the goal but its just that Robinho scored after sooooo long that he couldn't believe it himself
Bolimac (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Let's see how all the EPL fanboys explain this one
I like your picture

Kick4Life - changing lives through football