Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
KurdMilanesta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Wow my prince always winer but he has no chance agenst Melissa Satta hahahahahha love my prince  Forza milanesta forza prince
TotheArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'd pay money for a site that had highlights this thorough for every game
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Me too
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Boateng with another one of his mind boggling goals. He has got to be one of the most all around players there is: He is a superb tackler (he actually used to play defensive mid), an insane striker of the ball, a very creative and instinctive passer, he's very strong and hard working, has decent pace, and plays with flair. He has so many uses, he would fit in at just about any club in the world
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Technically speaking? Yes, but in reality he was only able to prove himself at Milan...
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think I'd play just as well as boateng if I was banging melissa satta....    No I wouldn't
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I hate how the commentators are always siding with British teams
Lkerun (Liverpool) 2 years ago
British commentators will always siding british teams, just like Italian commentators will always side Italian clubs
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
SO agree with you Dibzz.

Its like someone put a Mic in between two Arsenal assistant coaches, and they are discussing what is going wrong in the game. Its fine for British media to analyze the game at half time supporting Arsenal but during the game come on talk about the game. Man you see the regular game in Spanish or Arabic; they are pumped up and so excited.

These English commentators get up in the morning to blame and hate. No excitement with such amazing goals; rather than praise the Milan team the guy just goes on with saying what the Arsenal defence did wrong. So depressing always looking at the negative side (of what the team did wrong) rather then the brilliance of the team that scored
Blarg (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Sooo true, and it even happened again this evening, in the Napoli-Chelsea match. The commentators (one of them being Gary Neville I think)kept on talking about how Chelsea were actually better in the match, and they just werent taking their chances, and when Napoli looked likely to score from just about every attack, they said it was all down to Lavezzi and Cavani, thay they were the only great players in a mediocre team.... Now, I´m not even a Napoli follower but its obvious even to me that the whole team is made up of at least good players, and players like Hamsik, Gargano, Inler, Maggio and maybe some others are far from mediocre. Its like they just can't give any credit if its not to an english team (or Real/Barca). Btw I´m neither from Italy nor the UK and if anything watch more Premier League matches
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
People say how rubbish arsenal were and that they never turned up and played, but that's all down to the fact that milan didn't allow them to play! Arsenal lack the quality in depth
LesRouges (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a sreamer
OrionII (AC Milan) 2 years ago
IbraDomination!
BHF360 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I love this Milan team, if you had to think of an animal to symbolize them it'd be a Lion, fierce and in your face play, just seem so strong and they are goal scoring machines
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Lets stick to our Milanello
Esso02 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Kevin Prince Boateng would walk into the German National Team easily. Too bad he signed up for Ghana

Kick4Life - changing lives through football