Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V Arsenal, Feb 15
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We were so bad woooooow, terrible offense and defence
We were playing on a shitty field and missing wilshere and gervinho if I were to make excuses
Zidane339 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Milan played on the same shatty field, not a valid excuse
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Milan's style of play is right down the middle
^exactly! How did such a stupid comment get so many likes
Piacentino13 (Piacenza Calcio) 2 years ago
So if they play down the middle clog up the midfield and the center of the park? Face it Arsenal lost the midfield battle from the first minute and that is very accurately reflected in the scoreline
You're stupid, I was never trying to say we should have won the game. If you read what I said, I said we played terrible, I made a second post ass a joke with possible excuses
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
EPL teams are starting to seem a bit overrated (Man Utd and Man shitty could not even get out of their groups), well done Milan I think your round of 16 curse ends here
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Speak quietly.... s**t is coming out your mouth
Teutonicbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Just like your picture...
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
He tells the truth. Only 2 teams managed to get out the groups and those 2 teams will shortly exit the competition. Best league in the world? Lol
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Are Administration fans allowed to post?
Zerol410 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Come on Churchboy. It is not good to discriminate. We know you still have Europa League to brag about
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I don't think EPL teams overrated. Since 2005 to 2011 EPL teams always competed in champions league Final except 2009-2010 final
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I wanted to see a good, closely contested match, but my word.... Arsenal never showed up. That has got to be one of the worst Arsenal performances i've ever seen (With all due respect). Milan did not dominate them at all. The scoreline speaks more of Arsenal's Mediocrity, or rather ineptitude, than of Milan's superiority. Never thought i'd be saying this, but chins up Arsenal fans! Just hope your boys show up for a battle royale at the emirates. They don't even have to come back, just give the fans something to cheer for
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This performance was Chelsea worthy (slipping defence, giving away penalties, poor goal-keeping clearance). Arsenal is out now.

I think 4th spot in the league has never been so close before. It will come down who lets in the fewest goals
Zidane339 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
What a goal by boateng! Glad he was fit enough to play today
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Very poor from arsenal tonight, only moment from them was when Henry did a nice flick to rvp, nice goal from boateng
Pepperoninipz (Liverpool) 2 years ago
When watching this game, I couldn't help but notice just how slow paced it seemed. Milan played the ball in the air a lot, yet Arsenal never pushed them. I think the reason why it seemed so slow was because of Arsenal's lack of determination. Too bad, I usually enjoy watching both of these sides, but only one team showed up
2 years ago
Because when italian teams control the game other teams adopt to our pace
Digyfourlife (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Adapt*
2 years ago
Thank you for that grammar police?
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a goal.... Arsenal can be better than this
OutMod (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I think Aresnal get shocked from KPB Goal !    FoRzA Milanello...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What a win for AC Milan at home, I didn't expect Arsenal to get out played that bad, will be very tough for Arsenal to come back and win on aggravate at home next game, I think AC Milan will advance, but maybe next game Arsenal will do something great, but ya Boateng had fantastic volley off cross-bar, and Robinho's goals were good finishes, and nice Ibrahimovic penalty finish, tough result for Arsenal and tough way for Henry to leave
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Conceding only 4 in San siro is actually quite impressive. Good job arsenal
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
KPB's goal is stylish as hell!, all his goals actually are
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He always scores nice goal
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal played how Barcelona plays against weak teams, full of complacency, the only difference was - they were playing AC Milan
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pathetic match I can see RVP leaving for sure in the summer if this side doesn't get a facelift. There should be an option worse than rubbish
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Too bad this was Henry's last game for Arsenal, he would be much needed on the return leg
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Really? This s**t is over dude

Kick4Life - changing lives through football