Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ac Milan Is Planning To Get?
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
AC milan would be interested in signing Davide Astori this summer, reports in the peninsula suggest.
According to a report on Milannews. It, AC Milan’s directors are seriously thinking about bringing Davide Astori back from Cagliari when the transfer window reopens this summer.
Milan have reportedly signed Philippe Mexes on a free transfer but the player will be available only from next October as he’s dealing with an injury so they would like to sign another defender.

Ganso would be more than welcomed at Milan, Robinho and Alexandre Pato suggest.
The talk about Paulo Henrique Ganso to Milan continues at the Rossoneri fly out to Brazil this week in order to start negotiations with Santos FC over their attacking midfielder star.
Milan Brazilian players would like to see their friend joining them. After Thiago Silva suggested that Ganso wants to sign for Milan, Robinho and Pato gave their opinion on this transfer saga.
Rumors say that Ganso wants to go to Inter more then Milan. But I'm sure he won't go there after seeing Inter's defeat against Milan and Schalke.

It'll be awesome if everything goes to plan
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Is Nesta leavin at the end of d season?
I heard that he was keen on returnin 2 his former club Lazio to play his last couple of seasons!
Is that true?
I don't think so mate, Nesta has the true potential heart and I'm very sure he'll be like Maldini. Milan will very likely renew his contract
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Thanks for the info ZIAN!

Astori would be an amazing acquisition for Milan, I can see him and Thiago making a mess in serie A for many years to come. Ganso would also be another significant acquisition. I feel he would be a great fit with the club and continue with the brazilian-Ital majority with AC milan
Your welcome  Come back often, I'm going to do some heavy research about Milans transfer window
Definitely will. Please keep us posted in this regard.    Cheers & thanks    Brusc0 (il diavolo)
AC milan are interested in Hernanes.

According to a report on Milannews. It, the Rossoneri would be interested in bringing S. S. Lazio midfielder Anderson Hernanes de Carvalho Andrade Lima, aka, Hernanes, in the summer.
Milan were keen to sign Hernanes last summer but Sao Paulo wanted more than what Milan were willing to spend, so he went to Lazio for a reported fee of €13. 5 million, signing a five-year contract.

Lazio President Claudio Lotito rates the player at around €25 million and it appears that Milan would make a move for the Brazilian only if the fail to sign Paulo Henrique Ganso (21) of Santos
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Hernanes is very inconsistent. Aren't they looking at buying back Kaka?
Very interesting
Santos FC President Luis Alvaro de Ribeiro Oliveira has stated today (Saturday) that he won’t force Paulo Henrique Ganso to stay at Santos this summer, which means that the player is on his way out.
Ganso and his representatives declared more than once that the player’s desire is to be a Europe, in AC Milan. Now, when Santos have finally agreed to let go of their star, Ganso is closer than ever to Milan.
For months, Santos refused to sell the 21-year-old, claiming that they won’t sell one of their best players, but this is a very positive development in the soap opera that could end in days.

Milan Sporting Director Ariedo Braida will be in Brazil next week in order to seal the transfer. Milan will offer something around €30 million, as confirmed by Thiago Ferro, who owns 45% of Ganso’s card
Teedaprodigy (AC Milan) 3 years ago
That nice I hope the guy come to milan
Teedaprodigy (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Thanks zian6 please just keep we milan fans posted
Sure thing bro
Paulo henrique ganso could join the Rossoneri for less than €25 million.

It’s not secret that Ganso will join Milan, and according to il Corriere dello Sport the Rossoneri will be able to sign the Santos FC attacking midfielder, for less than €25 million this summer.
It is believed that Milan have managed to get the support of this and Ganso’s family, who together own 55% of the player, to sign him and now they can force Santos to sell him for less than €25 mil.

Ganso said yesterday that he won’t be moving to another Brazilian team, namely Corinthians as he repeated his desire to play in Europe. He has chosen AC Milan, as confirmed by few sides close to him.

Robskab (AC Milan) 3 years ago
It will be great news if ganso really come to ac milan
ACMilan03 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Ganso, Astori & Taiwo!
Mexes is good for nesta's backup I think & taiwo is the last puzzle in the formation the left back. Where do we put ganso? Seedorf need to leave despite his good form I don't think he can repeat his form, do you guys agree with me about seedorf? Honestly he's a great champion but need to give chance to younger player. Who do you guys think will be released by milan? Ambro, pirlo, gattuso or seedorf? Hopefully mr galliani does more great transfer next year
I disagree, Seedorf may be quite rusty but his crosses and quality are better then anyone else in Milan. I do want Pirlo but we did much better without him. We need Ambrosini for chances of scoring and great passes, we need Gattuso for being a great Wall defender, we need Pirlo for great free kicks, crosses, and throw pass. I don't really want them to go but life goes on...
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
@Robskab I disagree Seedorf has got better as the season has gone on, personally I think he can do another great season at Milan. If he had got worst as the season went on I would agree with you.

@Zian6 WTF we do better without Pirlo? 'cause he had a bad game when he returned and now the team is better without him/ I think that's a bit harsh, I understand Van Bommel protects the defence better but Pirlo can still be a great feature.... Maybe he should be pushed forward a bit or something I dunno
ACMilan03 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
I agree with Charliehenry, Pirlo is still one of the best passers in the game. He is even better than Seedorf. Seedorf is really inconsistent, the guy is finally playing great in the last 4 games. But I have huge respect for Seedorf, he deserves to be called a legend
@Charliehenry, you don't get it, technically with him is much better but without him, we played slitely better. If your intrested on his playing it's ok. But if your interested on his injuries, fee, and dismisses then you should probably feel the same like me. I respect him very much, but it's the end for him in Milan, however, we got Ganso, Taiwo, Astori, Van pommel and etc. We got back up. Pirlo has agreed a 3 year contract with Juventus. Even he him self said that infront of the interview.
I know he's an excellent player but this time. It's getting hard for him.... Injuries, fee, dimiss.... It's coming for an end for him
Shuji (AC Milan) 3 years ago
We Want A Young Ac Milan Now.... If we want 2 win the champ. League.... I mean the majority of teams are young.... 4 instance real madrid have the youngest squad.... Der will be heavy signings.... As we do have our super agent rialoa or wteva his name is loool.... Wonder hus the next big surprise.... I want ibra 2 stay dou
I totally agree.... Young and talented player we do the trick! But back up arrived by no time: Ganso-Astori-Taiwo 3 dangerous players ahead! Can't wait for them to play with Milan.

Concerns? Yes, those 3 players are not easy to handle, Allegri must find a way to co-operate each other. We might change the formation but who knows
Taiwo & mexes already official so ganso & astori next, maybe essien, hamsik or fabregas will be the surprise? It's up to mr galliani
Fabregas could be impossible despite his talent inspire every team. Hamsik looks fairly possible. I'm looking for Neymar. Ganso and Neymar are 2 both deadly combination!
That's nice but ganso and neymar will cost around 60 million at least. Super agent mino raiola is the agent of fabregas so hopefully he can put a good deal for milan. How about jeremy menez or josip illicic? I very like those player
AC milan are keen on Marek Hamsik, reports emerge.

Andrea Pirlo’s departure is the start of a new era for Milan’s midfield and according to today’s edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Rossoneri are very interested in Napoli midfield star Marek Hamsik.

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis claimed that he would “never” sell Hamsik, but Milan are hopeful that the player’s will for a new experience would help them to land him at North Italy.

Since joining Napoli, the Slovakian has found success and attracted interest from many clubs. However, his €30 million price-tag and the fact that Napoli would be reluctant to sell make this deal very hard.

The Milan-based newspaper understands that if Milan don’t manage to sign Hamsik, then they would turn their intentions towards Udinese’s Kwadwo Asamoah, who’s vaulted at around €20 million.
The summer transfer market is nearby and after Milan have clinched the Scudetto, they are now thinking about the market and many players have been linked with the Rossoneri in recent weeks.

Milan are looking for a left-midfielder and Udinese’s Kwadwo Asamoah, the 22-year-old, seems to be the real target of Milan despite denials that the Rossoneri wouldn’t buy anyone who plays in Italy.

“Asamoah? In Friuli he has proven to be a great player. For the moment it is all that we can say, ” Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “Fabregas? Right now it is fantasy football. ”

Milan have already signed Taye Taiwo and Philippe Mexes on free transfers.

Someday, we'll get Cesc...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football