Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan Chat
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 3 hours ago
We actually signed Destro! And Bocchetti!

We didn't have a #9, we got one! We didn't have a decent CB besides Rami, Alex, and the violent Mexes, we now have one!
Finally some bright news!

I'm not sure about the whole idea of switching to a flat 4-4-2 (especially Montolivo just being utter sh*t....), but I guess all we could do is have faith in Pippo.

Although I would really want to see a 4-2-3-1, something like;
Lopez
Abate Rami Alex/Bocchetti DeSciglio
DeJong Bonaventura
Honda
Cerci/Suso Destro Menez

But again.... Cerci doesn't defend for sh*t which would definitely p*ss off Abate (not sure about Suso's ability as a RW at this level though....), Menez does score the goals but god damn he's just too selfish at times it irritates, and I just want to see Honda play in midfield! HE'S originally A playmaker, NOT A winger FFS.

Anyhow Forza Milan! I'M gonna' STAY UP FOR THE GAME again EVEN though IT HAS BEEN SH*T recently, don't LET US DOWN
Dooba (AC Milan) 3 days ago
I really just hope we can at least win the cup, so this season won't be a total failure. Then again, we'll play Lazio, and this time four normal starters won't play due to injury, SES, Bona, De Jong, and MDS!

And of course, as always Forza Milan *says unexcitedly*
Albokk (Juventus) 1 week ago
Jeez what happened to this forum used to be even more busy then the Juventus one utter shame
Acmlt30 (AC Milan) 4 days ago
It's hard to find the motivation. Our team just keeps sinking lower and lower
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 4 days ago
I don't even have the energy and motivation to post here.... Everytime I wake up for the game.... Nowadays everytime milan tend to get worse...
Dooba (AC Milan) 3 days ago
Now a days, even when I watch a match, I'm not excited, for the first time since I started cheering Milan. (Last year I used to get excited, especially at Seedorf's era) I still love Milan with all my heart, but it hurts how low we've become.... We are even under inter in the table. Shame!
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 4 hours ago
Good players but no direction or sense of motivation to perform at high levels consistently. I'v watched most of the beginning games and the talent is there, it's just waiting for some guidance. Pippo is not that guy sadly, neither was Seedorf, need Carlo back! (and Kaka)
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 3 weeks ago
Congrats for getting Suso guys. I am pretty sure we will regret it in the future
RocknRolla (Manchester United) 3 weeks ago
Proper feck
MrWaddy (Manchester United) 3 weeks ago
Https://twitter.Com/acmilan/status/552035571905089536    Cerci official
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 weeks ago
That's excellent business - although they shouldn't have gone for Torres in the first place
Ilrossoneri (AC Milan) 3 weeks ago
I like how the Rossoneri have looked over the last few matches. The win against Napoli, tie against Roma and win in Dubai against Madrid. With Abate, De Sciglio and Rami coming back, hopefully we have a more defined back 4. Please no more Bonera. De Jong is looking great, Bonaventura promising and Menez dominating. If the Pharaoh can find strong form as he showed against Real, the attack should remain fierce. It was an up and down first half, and though I am sure the road may be a little bumpy, I am hopeful they will qualify for Champions League next year.

Forza Milan!
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 1 month ago
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 1 month ago
I never understood some of the hype Torres got at his arrival.... And it seems like Milan has finally realized he's way past it. Cerci is a fantastic addition, especially with Honda going to the Asian Cup in January. A quartet of El Shaarawy-Menez-Honda-Cerci will be fantastic for the rest of the season
Moe66 (Manchester City) 1 month ago
Cerci isn't getting much playing time so it makes sense for him to go on loan but with this deal you guys got the better end of it
I was thinking they can all play together in a 4231. With De Jong and Montolivo behind them.

At the beginning I was trying to be optimistic about Torres but I feel like he came in with the wrong attitude, seemed very selfish compared to his last season with Chelsea
Robskab (AC Milan) 1 month ago
Torres is still good but he misses his confidence, simple
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 month ago
Well, at least you guys were smart and shipped him out in less than 6 months
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 month ago
Menez is on fire
Fenomenez his nickname
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 1 month ago
Loool Essien's reaction to the sending off    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=IZW4RvmBu7A
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 month ago
Haha he looked in genuine disbelief
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 2 months ago
What do you guys think are Milan's weaknesses atm? I think Inzaghi is the right man to lead Milan but there are some players who are very hit and miss at the moment. SES had a golden chance in the derby but failed to convert it, we need him to lead by example. Menez has only scored 2 goals so far (and actually both could be goal of the season contenders). Torres has been very poor and there doesn't seem to be the resurgence I was hoping for. Honda, NDJ are two players I really like atm. I don't watch Milan constantly enough to pick up anything else

Thoughts? (You wanted more posts here Arnab, here you go)
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 months ago
Holding mids
Agree with LunaBoy1, but with montolivo back I think he should be in regista role. De jong as gattuso role and bonaventura in the other side will be perfect mid for now
Yea seems as though Bonaventura will do good anywhere. Adrea Poli is good too. Think I was mad when I said that, or maybe De jong and Monto were out lol

Essien and Muntari though...
Robskab (AC Milan) 2 months ago
Hello guys I'm back after almost one year not sign in. Forza milan keep believe & support our beloved club. Forza milan
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 2 months ago
Milan played the derby.... And no posts.... Shame
Why don't you come in and post then? Start the initiative. Post multiple times, start debates, post questions, I'm sure people will join in, including me
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 months ago
I thought the same on the day Arnab. I didn't dare post unless others did though. Bluff I think he means the regulars on the forum are gone
Raybastre (AC Milan) 2 months ago
Hmm.... This page is dying, understandable.

Disappointing by Milan, should've won against Empoli and Cesena, we would have an extra 6 points...
I agree, need more Milan posters here. Top 3 is very much on the cards but I can't help but feel that Milan might not clinch it this year

Such a promising start, need ses92 to get his mojo back no? Also, am I right to believe that you don't get anything if you come fourth?
Raybastre (AC Milan) 2 months ago
We'll see but I still believe we can.... We just need to go back to our attacking mentality of the beginning of the season. After the first few games we conceded many goals so Inzaghi shifted most of his attention to fixing errors in defence.... Anyways I really hope we go back in to winning ways....

SES is playing well compared to the rest of the team, he's just unlucky that he can't score, and because there needs to be more quality in the passing from the rest of the team....
Edit: I was wrong, 4th doesn't count for champions league. If you're 3rd you have to play the champions league play-off's, 3rd round I believe.
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 2 months ago
The reduced number of posts show the frustration and disappointment in the rossoneri fans. Truly upset am I. When will the wait end? How much patience do we need?
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 months ago
Menez's selfishness is starting to get on my nerves.... If he isn't going to change then he might as well be a super sub, and let Torres get back on form.
Moreover, I think playing Honda right behind Torres will be great. Of course I'm not saying the 4-3-3 is bad, but sometimes we do need to make changes.

DiegoLopez
Abate Alex Rami DeSciglio
Montolivo DeJong
Bonaventura Honda ES92
Torres

Menez, Pazzini, Niang as offensive subs. I think this can really work out.

And man I hope the injured players return quick!

Forza milan

Kick4Life - changing lives through football