Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan Chat
Raybastre (AC Milan) 1 week ago
Reports have it that we're being linked with Nani, Lavezzi, Isco....
If one of them does join us, i'd prefer Isco - he's young talented and can be a future Milan star
Nani is used and a waste of time.... He has his games where he shines but he's very inconsistent.
Lavezzi is good, he had a decent WC but maybe a bit old for our team? I don't even know anymore, seems like the plan to concentrate on youth just vanished.
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 1 week ago
Don't get your hopes up.... Even with James joining Madrid, I don't see Isco leaving, and even if he was to, I doubt he'd choose Milan over a club that can offer champions league football + wages.... I'd love him as much the next guy but that's just about as realistic as Neymar coming here....

This new signing Galliani is teasing is probably someone of the Birsa caliber if we're being honest. Hell, he'll probably even say that promoting Mastour to the 1st team is like signing a €25m player....
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Isco would be a dream signing
Damn.... Well i'll keep my hopes up so fingers crossed!
Theomar9 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Well I would say nani is a good option (even tought milan doesn't really need more player like him)it is always the solution for a player to try in another country because everybody know that in manU he has not beeen whar every body expected since his arrival but I think he still has everything to shine in a grat club like this one !
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 1 week ago
Mr X might finally come this season . Watch us get Pato
ACMilan03 (AC Milan) 1 week ago
Pato? Lmao...
Galliani did say he had a surprise for us fans.... Just have to wait and see who it will be (I'm hoping Isco)    
Theomar9 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Pato should get back right? I hope so
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 weeks ago
With Allegri being the favorite to run Juventus, you think they'd be in for a Muntari-Pirlo swap? Constant-Ogbonna? I mean after all, Allegri will be wanting his tools back...
Sam (Juventus) 2 weeks ago
If we get Allegri, I might as well not bother watching the league next season. How do you lose a generational coach to hire one who was run out by a rival club on account of being tactically inept and unable to inspire his team to success?

It's like there is an agreement among the top clubs- everyone gets to enjoy a 3-year window of success, and then they have to let it be someone else's turn. Anyway, the Juve era is seemingly over and it might be the Pippo era now
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 1 week ago
I wouldn't be surprised at all
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 weeks ago
WE FINALLY SIGN RAMI THANK GOD
ACMilan03 (AC Milan) 1 month ago
Official: Kakà is no longer a Milan player.    I hope we can get Iturbe
Duces14 (Arsenal) 4 weeks ago
Juan quintero ftw
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 4 weeks ago
I'm glad we're willing to spend some money to get Iturbe, but I really think we should prioritize that money towards a much needed central midfielder or defender. s**t, if the season started tomorrow, our starting CMs would probably be Muntari/Essien/Poli.... Yeah.

Rather splash that rumored €25m from Iturbe on someone like Verratti...
Twk80 (Juventus) 1 month ago
Much respect to your club and Italy legend Paolo Maldini, he's 46 today.... Happy birthday Paolo.... !  Salute!
Blackstyle88 1 month ago
I think you should be proud of your player....Not for his skill on the pitch but for his moral values off the pitch....

Link: www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/6/23/5835172/sulley-m...

#respect
Lol that man earns 3mil per year lmao...
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 1 month ago
We had the chance to grab Memo Ochoa on a free transfer, but instead we went for Agazzi.... Shame
Salman89 (AC Milan) 1 month ago
Yeah I know ! And don't get me started on Rami.... When the hell are we going to secure that transfer?

Jeez man, us fans have many unresolved questions....

Now that Menez is here does that mean we are not signing Taarabt?

On a lighter note Arsenal are in for Balotelli.... We should expect the comment below from Galliani....

Galliani: "Mario's sale was necessary to balance the books. Will we bring in a replacement? Matri is returning from loan, so he is like a new signing for us".
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 1 month ago
I've already assumed Alex & Menez are replacements for Rami & Taarabt, the negotiations have been delayed for so long I doubt they even existed to begin with....

Haha and now Muntari got a raise, doubled his wages from €1. 5m to €3m.... What the f**k is wrong with this club
ArnabFORZAMILAN (AC Milan) 1 month ago
Galliani is the wrong thing!
Clarence Seedorf has been dismissed. Filippo Inzaghi has been appointed as first team coach, and is under contract until June 30th, 2016.

Link: www.acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news_show/59925...
Raybastre (AC Milan) 1 month ago
Poor Seedorf
Sam (Juventus) 1 month ago
As an outsider looking in, seems like a very shady move- Seedorf came in midway through the season and was able to get some decent results. He literally dropped everything in Brazil to come take the chance of a lifetime, and to discard him in this way is just sad. I would have thought he would be given one more season, plus a summer transfer window to get in the players he wants. Wasn't there also talk about Maldini coming in to help?

Allegri was given such latitude with this team, yet Seedorf (a club legend with more pedigree) gets shafted? Something doesn't add up....

Raybastre (AC Milan) 1 month ago
What are these rumors about selling Cristante to Benfica for 5m euros in order to pay for Rami?!?! I swear if they do this I'm going to be so pissed
You got to be kidding me! You just can't sell your future like that
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 month ago
Alex arrived for his medical.
Https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.Akamaihd.Net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10441513_10152114951951937_3391758995873158279_n.Jpg
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 months ago
With all this speculation of sacking or new players or players departing etc....

What AC Milan must do first in MY opinion is to get rid of Berulsconi....
At this rate I don't see us changing in a good way.... More like falling behind Inter Milan who made the first step already
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 months ago
Taarabt highlights:   Link: youtu.be/OLBrjkCLQUo
Dooba (AC Milan) 2 months ago
So apparently Seedorf is set to exit, and Inzaghi is set to take his place.
I actually wanted Inzaghi to take Allegri's place. But, not to take Seedorf's place. I liked Seedorf, he was great for his best season as a coach. Hopefully Inzaghi proves me right and we do very well next season.

And as always, Forza Milan!
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 months ago
Disgraceful behavior by B&G, Maldini and Seedorf know what's best for Milan yet are turned away because they aren't "yes man. " Kinda annoying to see a management who claim to be broke yet are now paying for two different severance packages in less than 6 months.... I wanted Pippo to inherit a strong squad for his eventual takeover, now I only hope he can guide Milan in the right direction with B&G's narcissism running the place

Kick4Life - changing lives through football