Forums / AC Milan
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan Chat
SIMPLYGODS 2 days ago
Well that's one shitty ass way to go into the second game...
SIMPLYGODS 1 week ago
First game first win! Bacca with a hat trick! Hope to see this team be number 1 this season!
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 3 weeks ago
Silvio just needs to have a heart attack, the bastard is just letting the club decompose it feels like
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 1 month ago
We got Arbeloa. Yay. You better watch out now Roma and Napoli
[account-removed] 5 months ago
Man I miss the days when we could have convos and arguments with the Milanese fans. Gone is 2011 2012 and now we converse with other leagues because the only really active forum is Juve
[account-removed] 6 months ago
Man this forum used to be so active
Sam (Footytube Moderator) 5 months ago
It's a real shame when other clubs' fans are posting more often than the actual team's fans
Charliehenry (Arsenal youth) 4 months ago
Sad times
Twk80 (Juventus) 6 months ago
Thank you Rossoneri
Scipio (Juventus) 6 months ago
Well done boys
Zian6 (AC Milan) 7 months ago
Damn, first match of Milan I watched in a long time and they manage to score 3-0 against Inter. What a good day haha
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 7 months ago
f**k the owners, and screw Mr. Bee. I have a better shot turning around Milan than these assholes who constantly screw people because of their greed. How is Berlusconi even still apart of this world, dude is a dried up plum who shouldn't even be concerned with money anymore and should worry about coffin selections
Twk80 (Juventus) 7 months ago
Welcome back Balo
[account-removed] 7 months ago
Thanks
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 8 months ago
Wtf, all of the players are playing like s**t!
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 8 months ago
Come back asap Ancelotti! Please
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 8 months ago
Bayern
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 7 months ago
^^^I know right, hopes crushed!
Sam (Footytube Moderator) 9 months ago
Wow this page is dead.

Anyway, the DF weekly transfers has finally been activated. Be sure to make whatever changes you need to make, and you can let any of the mods know what you think about it I. E like, dislike, suggestions etc.

Also, DF prizes from last year have been sent out, so if anyone hasn't received their prize, let me know
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 9 months ago
AC Niang

Kick4Life - changing lives through football