Yes. Sir
GoonerZH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done by Zidan that he not celebrated his goal
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Yeah fair play
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
We just love him.... And he loves us
Khaotik (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
He's a great guy, I'm happy that he gets to play every week now and is doing so well at Mainz
MNtiburon (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Since Sep. 18 Dortmund has 15 wins 3 draws and zero losses in domestic play. I can't think of another team in Europe who has done this well during that time
TomArctic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Borussia is seroiously dismantling every team
Grenho (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
I'm really hoping for a better champions league season next year. The team has grown, they should do better now. But lets just wait and see what happens. I'm really looking forward for the next year with Reus, Götze and Kagawa in the midfield
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I didn't watch the game did mario goetze' play? An congratz on you are victory
Basmak (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Götze = injured.comeback expected not before april...
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeay, Kagawa Shinji!  I got more points. LOL
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
All the goals were really good, but Szalai's footwork was priceless really in Zidan's goal
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Shinji kagawaaa !
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
18 league matches unbeaten, 8 games in a row counting victories, 7 points ahead, the second best defence and the best strike force of the league. At this moment, I cannot demand for more to my BVB. This is the freakin' paradise!
Chrisstyle (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol only in bundesliga, no champions league and even no europa league that is embarrassing
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Booooohhh I'll tell you what truly embarrassing is: get trashed 4-0 by Milan showing a poor display like a 2nd division team. And will be shameful again for you on tuesday when your team will be knocked out
Dortmund (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Dortmund is going to be the german champion again! Which title will arsenal win this season?
Let the haters hate. Lets just hope that Arsenal will even qualify for the next year...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Borussida Dortmund have alot of young players, hopefully they manage to keep most of them, they're gonna' be in high demand if they win the title again which seems very likely
Clazydude (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Shinjeiiiii! I love you but its about time you've scored
He last scored at the 21. Matchday, that's not too long ago
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
Wow so unpredictable! Who would have thought Dortmund would win the bundesliga last year? Let alone this year! Gotta' keep the team together! They could rule Europe if they keep gotze!
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
Mohamed zidan, so classy not celebrating a goal against his team well played mate, much respect
Ricardinho51 (Juventus) 2 years ago
In this moment: Kuba>Reus
But reus can play on every position in the offensive midfield!
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'd love to see a team establish itself as a high-level competitor to Bayern on a permanent basis. For now, it's still wishful thinking but Dortmund are not about to disintegrate second season like Wolfsburg or so many other one-hit-wonder champions of the last 20 years. Bayern tends to control this game by buying out the bar every summer, and if for once a team can resist and challenge them for several years, the league is a better one for it
The last player who went to bayern from dortmund was frings and that is many many years ago! We don´t sell our players to bayern if we have a choice
Harshbasur (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Kagawaaaaaaaaaaaaa    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football