Forums / 1. FSV Mainz 05
Order: Newest / Oldest
1. FSV Mainz 05 V Bayern München, Nov 27
Deividprince (1. FSV Mainz 05) 2 years ago
I hate this.... Especially coming from Bayern fans which I already don't like very much. How the hell are you going to say you played bad and blame the fact that you didn't have Schweini? Because whenever somebody beats you that you were not expected to lose against its always you that played bad and never the other team that played well. Bayern played well but Mainz played better. Mainz played the footy that they played last year to perfection. The bayern defence was being pressured in their own area because the Mainz attackers were pressuring so much. Bayern attackers couldn't complete proper passes because the Mainz defenders were applying so much pressure which is exactly what Mainz did last year when we won 1-2 in the Allianz Arena. Yes sometimes bayern play shitty and and as a result they lose but this is not true for this game. Man up and admit that Mainz, in this game, was by far the better team.

Peace
Loudwater (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Mainz played a very structured and well executed counter game. Bayern didn't create too many chances at all. But we still kinda deserved a draw in the last minute push and that Gomez's goal shouldn't be disallowed (the defender slipped himself). Oh well, maybe I'm just still sour.... Missing Schweini is a big issue, there was no link between in the midfield. Toni Kroos is a good playmaker, but not the best commander. Need to get back on track in Bundesliga - Auf geht's Bayern!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
You didn't really deserve even half a point, Mainz was brilliant throughout the entire game.
You only scored after free kicks which already says a lot.
Sadly Bayern is the team with the least running performance in the Bundesliga (well, if I recall only Freiburg is worse) and if you're up against a team that pressures every player, this is the only logical outcome. That or being able to keep the possession without running which is something apparently only Schweini can do
Compadre (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol at the music
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Haha nice Mainz goal music...
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You'll never walk alone in mainz? What the?
David9511 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Second goal is Nuer fault
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Third as well, imo. He was caught flat-footed on the shot, which went just over his right shoulder. Definitely within parrying distance, and a save he makes routinely
Ribery7 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Bad game from us
And the reason for this poor game was pure arrogance
They walked on the pitch and thought we play 90 minutes
Shoot 2 goals and went home
But now we have lost the leading in bundesliga
Yeah ok maybe its because of schweinsteigers missing
But this is no excuse
We have to be able to compensate this next time iam sure it will work much better
And for those people who critzied badstuber boateng gustavo or alaba
And say that they are not good enough for us
They should shut their dirty mouths
If you are a real fan you don't do this to your players
For 2 weeks everything was awesome great fantastic
And now everything is s**t?
Oh man I hate those people please search another club to "support"
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sh*t, Dortmund are ahead of us now!
"us"?  Didn't know we also played in the EPL
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Now that's the Bundesliga for you. Anything can happen
SoccerRich (Bayern Munchen-A) 2 years ago
I agree that FC Bayern desperately needs more talented midfielders....Alaba and Kroos just don't cut it. They are ok for a Berlin or a Hamburg but not Bayern. Please check out my blog article at Link: prosoccertactics.com/2011/11/28/3-goals-and-3-poin... that examines the match from a Bayern perspective
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Kroos is an amazing midfielder.... Have you closed your eyes for the last 10 matches?
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Bayern Munich....
Clean sheet streak going rampant on every team in front of us.... Then Napoli....
3-0 up in 30 minutes. Bayern were pure gold. Then Inlers collision with Basti....
Final score 3-2.... We've conceded a goal in every game since. 2 wins 2 losses.

Its not so much that were missing Schweinsteiger.... Its more that we have absolutely nobody! To replace him.... In the CM box-to-box position Tymo is my first choice but nowhere near as good and holding on to the ball dribbling and initiating attacks. Gustavo isn't good enough period. And Alaba dosent belong anywhere near CDM!
Jjbai (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dailymotion highlights:
I'm afraid to watch the extended highlights...
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Evan s**t is good
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
That's bundesliga for you!    Its just a bad game for bayern don't worry they will win the next game for sure
[account-removed] 3 years ago
This is something to be happy forman city
On or off form well score in Manchester
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Not trying to be a prick, but Bayern fans are usually really loud on this site, and have been especially this season so far, after an explosive start. I've read lots of bragging and cynical comments aimed at Dortmund. And look now, all of a sudden, it's kinda quite here....

Again, sorry if I'm being a bit nasty, but it's true
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I agree but silence is the best response to those guys, they can't conprehend that.
You have every right to say that. I thankfully did not watch this game. Or else I wouldve killed someone by accident. (I tend to toss objects around when watchin footy.)

We had an amazing run this season so far. Now with Basti gone the chemistry between defence and midfield has crumbled. To be very simplistic. We underestimated Mainz, and you can't do that not to any team. Especially in the Bundesliga

Kick4Life - changing lives through football