Forums / 1. FSV Mainz 05
Order: Newest / Oldest
1. FSV Mainz 05 V Bayern München, Nov 27
Contento (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Badstuber has no talent or whatsoever
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Not true.... Think he is just having a bad spell, just like a lot of players tend to go through from time to time
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Badstuber has had a "bad spell" for 15 months now...
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
This is the best way to put it.... When was the last time you watched Bayern play and said afterwards "wooow! Thank god for badstuber without his excellent defending we surely would have conceded!"
Gireaux (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Well played Mainz--a deserved win. I guess the question is whether we're seeing a random spell of bad league performances from Bayern or whether this is really primarily down to Schweinsteiger's absence
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
Great game by ivanschitz! 1 goal and assist
Teccomin (Bayern München) 3 years ago
After a ridiculous long spell of clean sheets, Bayern has been conceding every game now
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
No idea what's going on at Bayern.... Back-to-back poor games and the future not as rosy anymore
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Schweini is injured, that's why!
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
Expect the unexpected in the bundesliga    Shoddy defending by bayern though
Thanks to alaba for royally screwing us in the ass
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
After a flying start.... Ughhh
Can say the same for united really
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And for Barca, considering the strength of opposition in La Liga
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Not trying to be a prick, but Bayern fans are usually really loud on this site, and have been especially this season so far, after an explosive start. I've read lots of bragging and cynical comments aimed at Dortmund. And look now, all of a sudden, it's kinda quite here....

Again, sorry if I'm being a bit nasty, but it's true
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I agree but silence is the best response to those guys, they can't conprehend that.
You have every right to say that. I thankfully did not watch this game. Or else I wouldve killed someone by accident. (I tend to toss objects around when watchin footy.)

We had an amazing run this season so far. Now with Basti gone the chemistry between defence and midfield has crumbled. To be very simplistic. We underestimated Mainz, and you can't do that not to any team. Especially in the Bundesliga
[account-removed] 3 years ago
This is something to be happy forman city
On or off form well score in Manchester
Yavihah (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
That's bundesliga for you!    Its just a bad game for bayern don't worry they will win the next game for sure
Moe6142 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Evan s**t is good
Jjbai (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dailymotion highlights:
I'm afraid to watch the extended highlights...
Bayern Munich....
Clean sheet streak going rampant on every team in front of us.... Then Napoli....
3-0 up in 30 minutes. Bayern were pure gold. Then Inlers collision with Basti....
Final score 3-2.... We've conceded a goal in every game since. 2 wins 2 losses.

Its not so much that were missing Schweinsteiger.... Its more that we have absolutely nobody! To replace him.... In the CM box-to-box position Tymo is my first choice but nowhere near as good and holding on to the ball dribbling and initiating attacks. Gustavo isn't good enough period. And Alaba dosent belong anywhere near CDM!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Now that's the Bundesliga for you. Anything can happen
SoccerRich (Bayern Munchen-A) 3 years ago
I agree that FC Bayern desperately needs more talented midfielders....Alaba and Kroos just don't cut it. They are ok for a Berlin or a Hamburg but not Bayern. Please check out my blog article at Link: prosoccertactics.com/2011/11/28/3-goals-and-3-poin... that examines the match from a Bayern perspective
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Kroos is an amazing midfielder.... Have you closed your eyes for the last 10 matches?
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sh*t, Dortmund are ahead of us now!
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
"us"?  Didn't know we also played in the EPL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football